- Incredible mountain views!
- Terrace and Balcony
- Quiet Forest Location
- Ideal Swiss second home
- Bespoke interiors
This splendid 5-bedroom chalet has been designed over three levels so that the living room and all the bedrooms benefit from the fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding Swiss Alps.
Now for sale via Alpine Property Finders ‘Chalet Forêt’ is situated in a quiet and tranquil location just on the edge of the popular village of Nendaz, Switzerland.
The chalet is available to non-Swiss living abroad and can also be used as a private second home by you and your family.
The ski bus stops about 300m from the chalet and the centre of Nendaz is just over 1km away and easily reached on foot in the summer along some delightful hiking paths.
On the two lower floors, you will find:
• Entrance hall with built in wardrobes
• Three large double ensuite bedrooms
• Good sized ‘kids’ room with built-in bunk beds
• Corner study with large windows
• Extra bathroom
• Laundry / technical room
On the upper ground floor and mezzanine floor you will find:
• Bright and spacious dining room which opens onto a large SW facing terrace
• Huge open kitchen with all modern appliances which opens onto a good-sized private garden.
• Large mezzanine living room with breathtaking views, fireplace and natural stone
• Master double bedroms with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
There is also an additional basement / games area, parking for 3 cars and much more!
If you are looking for a large family chalet in a blissfully quiet and private location, within the world-famous 4-Valleys ski region, then please do get in touch too arrange a viewing of the delightful Chalet Forêt.