Coeur des Alps
‘Coeur des Alpes’ means ‘Heart of the Alps’ and there is no more central location in the Heart of Nendaz in which to buy a Swiss property.
These fabulous apartments were completed just a few years ago and have been built to the highest speciation with plenty of old wood and stone.
We now have just two 3-bedroom apartments available, both south facing corner apartments with terrific views from each of their four separate terraces!
Both apartments comprise as follows:
- Good sized living area approx. 141m2 (interior 113m2, terrace 56m2)
- Entrance hall with fitted wardrobes
- Living/dining room with Swedish stove, opening onto the west facing terrace
- Open plan kitchen with south facing balcony
- Large master suite opening onto the west facing balcony with en-suite bathroom
- Spacious double bedroom with east facing balcony
- Further double bedroom
- 2nd Family bathroom
- 1 individual garage with private cellar and private laundry (extra CHF 50'000)
The apartments are currently left in ‘shell’ format allowing the new owner to choose the final finishes such as flooring and tiles to their own specification.
Building facilities include a private wellness area with sauna, hammam and hot tub which can all be reserved for private use.
The apartments are situated in the very centre of Nendaz with everything easily reached on foot. The funicular which takes you up to the cable car station is about 300m away.
Nendaz is one of the most popular Swiss resorts in which to buy a holiday home or, if you are thinking of moving to Switzerland, a main residence.
The resort is reached easily by bus, train or car from nearby Sion which is about 1.5 hours’ drive from Geneva airport.
Nendaz has plenty of activities on offer throughout the year – not just in the winter. In the summer, the main lifts are in operation taking hikers and bikers up into the stunning mountains around Mont Fort. Back in resort, there is an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, spa and ice skating rink.
If you are looking to buy a chalet or apartment in Nendaz then please do get in touch to arrange a viewing of the stunning ‘Coeur des Alpes’ apartments.