- Unique custom-built chalet
- South-facing terraces with hot tub
- Central Morzine
- Short walk to ski lifts
- Vaulted ceilings
- Private Spa and wellness
Chalet Draco is a unique opportunity to have custom built a large, 5 or 6 bedroom chalet in the popular French Alps village of Morzine.
The location is ideal – in a quiet secluded location, south facing, but with the center of Morzine and all it’s shops, bars and restaurants within easy walking distance.
The chalet is being sold off-plan allowing the new owner to work with the developer and architect to customize the interior layout and design to their very own specification.
The chalet will be built to the highest standards by one of Morzine’s top developers. Indeed, the interior pictures here show one of his most recectnly completed chalet.
• South and south west facing with completely unobstructed views over Morzine
• Sunsets over Roc d'Enfer from your chalet
• Super Morzine telecabine and centre of Morzine within easy walking distance
• Sloped plot for a tiered chalet over three floors
• 5 large ensuite bedrooms, including 3 master suites
• Possibility to create 6th ensuite bedroom
• 2 vaulted double height rooflines
• Spa and wellness facilities
• Customizable cinema room / games room/ gym area
• 388sqm split over 4 levels
• Multiple terraces including large dining terrace off the living area
• Large terrace with hot tub
• Double garage, utility/laundry room, ski & boot room
Chalet Daco is set to be one of the most impressive private chalets in Morzine. Furthermore, if you do decide to rent out the chalet you are able to reclaim the 20% VAT on the purchase price reducing your net purchase price to EUR 4,375m.
If you have been looking for a totally unique, custom built chalet in this popular Portes du Soleil village then please do contact Alpine Property Finders using the ‘Request Brochure’ button above and we will be happy to send you full information about the exciting new Chalet Draco in Morzine.